Bio 7.2.2. is not starting in Mac yosemite

Bio 7.2.2. is not starting in Mac yosemite

Dr.DK Samuel
Bio 7.2.2. is not starting in Mac Yosemite, it says Bio7 is damaged and cant be opened you should eject the disk image, I downloaded 3 times the result is the same, please help

Re: Bio 7.2.2. is not starting in Mac yosemite

Marcel
Hello,

that is strange. I downloaded it and it works on two different computers.

It could be related to the Apple security restrictions. Here a recipe how to solve this error:

http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/45404/mac-downloaded-app-is-damaged-and-cant-be-opened-error-solved/

I this doesn't help. What happens if you download the Bio7 2.1 *.dmg?

But I hope the first link helps!

Re: Bio 7.2.2. is not starting in Mac yosemite

Dr.DK Samuel
Dear Marcel, thanks, your help solved the problem, now Bio 7.2.2 works fine, thanks Dr. DK Samuel