How Do I Fix My Epson Printer In Error State?

How Do I Fix My Epson Printer In Error State?

baroncorrz
Follow the steps given below to fix your epson printer in error state in a jiffy.
1. Run the built-in troubleshooter of Windows and troubleshoot all the issues with your printer.
2. Remove blockage from the printhead.
3. Make sure to use original ink cartridges and not just any local cartridges.
4. Confirm that your printer is connected properly to your printer. Check all printer connections.
5. Update or install the latest printer drivers compatible with your device.
6. Get all the hardware issues fixed.
7. Inspect your printer for any jammed paper and remove it.
8. Install the latest Windows updates.
9. Restart your printer as well as your computer. In the case of a wireless printer, also restart the WiFi.
The above steps are enough to fix your Epson printer is an error state. However, if the issue persists due to any reason, feel free to contact us on our Epson Help number right away.