New release / R-Bloggers announcement

Jason
Congrats on the re-distribution of your new feature announcement in R-Bloggers today. I tweeted the good news.

Having said that, when pray-tell is the new version going to be available?

Is SourceForge the only download site for this or can we grab a beta of the new version somewhere?

Re: New release / R-Bloggers announcement

Marcel
Thanks!

I hope to release the next version within the next 2 month. I have to improve the workflow of the new dynamic code analysis, improve the error messages and make more tests.

I also would like to include the next release of ImageJ which includes some changes valuable for the R pixel transfer.

In addition the ImageJ plugin will include some ImageJ2 libraries and will be updateable from within Bio7 (and could also be installed within any Eclipse instance).

At the moment sourceforge is the only way to download Bio7. However I'm  open to suggestions.

I don't know if Github allows to be a download place for that sized software.

Normally I don't release a beta. I did it once for Mac and Linux. However I could do that for Windows if you like (after the last improvements)