Windows 2.x versions fail to download

Anthony
I tried downloading all versions of Bio7 (32- and 64-bit for 2.0-2.3) but the download fails around 50MB. The linux versions downloaded just fine. Anyone else have this problem? Doesn't work on Firefox or IE, also didn't work on a second computer. I'll try again later on my home PC.

Re: Windows 2.x versions fail to download

Marcel
Everything works fine for me.

Just made a complete download of Bio7 Windows without any problems from sourceforge.

Maybee something is wrong with your Internet connection or eventually a temporary problem of sourceforge.

Re: Windows 2.x versions fail to download

Anthony
Thanks for your response. Good to know it works. Something funky is happening on my end then. I'll probably download it onto another computer and transfer it.