link Bio7 to R x64

Jprada
Hi

I am having problems while calling R to do some calculations, the memory runs out within R not Bio7, this does not happen if I do the same task directly in R. I noticed that Bio7 calls the 32bit version of R so I think that might be the problem, if it is so, is there a way to change the default connection to the 64 bit R?
I am running the last Bio7 version on a windows x64 machine.

Thanks
Juan

Re: link Bio7 to R x64

Marcel
Bio7 Windows is also available as a complete bundled 64-bit version with 64-bit R and JRE 64-bit!

Please download the right version. If you see a 32-bit R version you downloaded the wrong
Bio7 Windows version. Please check the sourceforge files directory.