right-click not working

luis7
Hi everybody,

I'm a bio7 very beginner user. I'm using it at my MacOSX 10.6 and I'm having some problems for transferring data from the R-Shell perspective.

I have a matrix as an R object. When I click on it I can see the object description, and I can see the data when evaluating the expression. But I cannot do a right click on the object. When I do it, nothing happens (the mouse is working perfectly, though). I think this is the only way to transfer the object to a OpenOffice sheet.

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Also, is there any other method for writing the R objects as a .txt file, like one can do in R (with the write.table command)?

Thank you,

luis7

Re: right-click not working

Bio7
Administrator
Hello luis7,

on MacOSX it works a bit different. You have to press Ctrl and Right-Click on the menu-tab (on Mac this workaround was necessary because selections in the pane were deselected after a right-click in the pane occured!).

Then the menu occurs as usual and you can transfer the values to a Table-Sheet in the right Table view.

Sheets can be saved as Excel (OpenOffice) files and as text files with the export actions in the Table view menu.

You can of course save the data in an *.RData file with the action in the main R menu of Bio7

R->Save Workspace

or use R instructions in the console (or an R script) to write the data to R supported file formats.

I hope this information helps.

Re: right-click not working

luis7

That is exactly what I wanted to know.

Re: right-click not working

Bio7
In Bio7 1.7.1 right-click is working if you click in the Objects panel (right) as it is in Windows and Linux!